The Ventell approach
Strategic planning for business does not need to be complicated…
Strategic business planning & marketing planning means understanding what a business offers, what it wants to achieve & working out how to do it.
We work with your business to answer:
- What does the business do?
- For whom does the business do it?
- How does the business excel? Or, how can we beat or avoid the competition?
We’ve found from experience that often all a business needs is the time & resources to work through its planning… And this is where Ventell can help you.
Strategic planning is often done for a start up business, but should also be done when the company is experiencing any of the following:
- A major change occurring within your organisation or community.
- The organisation is unveiling a new product or process.
- There is a struggle to gain common direction – a plan can create a unified vision with goals, benchmarks & clear responsibilities.
- The organisation is stuck & needs to move forward.
When we work with you we take the time to understand the business through spending time with the owners, managers & also at the coal face… Then we work through a simple programme to develop a strategic plan for the organisation. This plan will include business goals & benchmarks as well as a full marketing plan or market strategy.
The strategic plan may well be used to obtain funding from a bank or investor, but once this is done, it is not something that then gets put away in a bottom drawer… It’s a plan that is used to guide the business in its day-to-day activities.
Because it has clear, measurable goals for each of the business areas the plan will also drive the business reporting back to staff, managers, owners, Board Directors, Shareholders etc.
We have consultants and resources from all areas, so not only can we help with the development of your strategic plan, but we can also help resource it to achieve your goals.Contact us